Increase Workplace Safety, Reduce Insurance Claims and Boost Productivity
The benefits of a comprehensive drug free workplace program are:
• Reduced absenteeism, theft and fraud rates
• Improved employee morale
• Reduced medical claims and worker’s comp insurance rates
• Decreased accident reports and injuries
• Enhanced productivity, increased quality and efficiency
DrugForce Screening, Inc.’s experienced professionals will help your company develop a first time drug test program or make your current program more effective, cost efficient and compliant with local, state, and federal laws.
Why should your company have a Drug Testing program? Below are a few statistics that illustrate how much damage drug and alcohol abuse can do to your company.
• According to the federal government, 71% of illegal drug users are employed.
• The typical drug abuser costs a company approximately $7,000 per year.
• Drug abusers are five times more likely to file workers compensation claims.
• Approximately 15% of the U.S. workforce abuses drugs.
Below are some guidelines that answer the question of when and who to test for drug and alcohol abuse in your organization.
• During the pre-employment screening process
• Post-accident investigative situations
• “Reasonable Suspicion” scenarios involving suspicious employees
• Random testing to deter on –the-job drug use and enforce a zero-tolerance stance
• Work re-entry to monitor employees who have previously tested positive, and have undergone treatment.
DrugForce Screening, Inc. makes developing and implementing a drug testing program easy. Depend on our experience to protect your company from the damage drug and alcohol abuse can inflict on your workforce.
941 Wyke Road Shelby, NC 28150
Drug Testing Hours
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 3:00
DOT Testing by Appointment