Urine – One of the most common screening methods and is an accurate and reliable way to detect drug use within the past 72 hours. If the results are positive, the specimen is sent to a SAMSHA certified lab and confirmed with gas-chromatography mass spectrometry.
EtG – (ethyl glucuronide), 80 hour alcohol detection.
• EtG is a direct metabolite of alcohol.
• For abstinence testing, EtG is the definitive test.
• Window of detection is 3 -4 days.
• EtG can be used to determine whether or not alcohol has been recently consumed.
• There is essentially no EtG detectable in urine unless an alcohol beverage is consumed.
Hair – A hair follicle drug screen is an examination that uses a small sample of hair to identify specific drugs used by the donor. A hair follicle drug test measures the drug molecules and their specific metabolites that are produced only after the drug has been processed by the human body. After the drug has been processed, trace amounts of its metabolites are inserted into the hair follicle by the blood stream. Hair is cut at the root – not plucked.
Passive Exposure – Passive exposure drug testing provides a new information window into a child’s environment. A positive result serves as a red flag that something is wrong. The passive exposure drug test represents a significant advance in information gathering for child abuse investigations and other child welfare applications. A positive passive exposure results indicates that the person has experienced one or more of the following:
• Passive inhalation of drug smoke.
• Contact with drug smoke.
• Contact with sweat or sebum (skin oil) of a drug user.
• Contact with the physical drug substance.
• Accidental or intentional ingestion of illegal drugs.
Saliva – Saliva testing has a short detection time, generally from minutes after ingesting up to three days depending upon the drug.. Saliva testing is commonly used to detect up to ten different drugs and alcohol. Saliva testing samples are relatively easy to collect, are less intrusive (than urine tests), and can be screened using a quick and accurate method, if negative. Positive results are confirmed by a SAMSHA approved lab.
DNA Paternity – Every person has a unique genetic code identified by DNA (DeoxyriboNucleic Acid) found in each cell in the body. Our tests guarantee greater than 99.99%. Results are available in two to 4 business days.By appointment only.