Increase Workplace Safety, Reduce Insurance Claims and Boost Productivity
Why should your company have a Drug Testing program? Below are a few statistics that illustrate how much damage drug and alcohol abuse can do to your company.
• According to the federal government, 71% of illegal drug users are employed.
• The typical drug abuser costs a company approximately $7,000 per year.
• Drug abusers are five times more likely to file workers compensation claims.
• Approximately 15% of the U.S. workforce abuses drugs.
Below are some guidelines that answer the question of when and who to test for drug and alcohol abuse in your organization.
• During the pre-employment screening process
• Post-accident investigative situations
• “Reasonable Suspicion” scenarios involving suspicious employees
• Random testing to deter on –the-job drug use and enforce a zero-tolerance stance
• Work re-entry to monitor employees who have previously tested positive, and have undergone treatment.
The benefits of a comprehensive drug free workplace program are:
• Reduced absenteeism, theft and fraud rates
• Improved employee morale
• Reduced medical claims and worker’s comp insurance rates
• Decreased accident reports and injuries
• Enhanced productivity, increased quality and efficiency
DrugForce Screening, Inc.’s experienced professionals will help your company develop a first time drug test program or make your current program more effective, cost efficient and compliant with local, state, and federal laws.
DrugForce Screening, Inc. makes developing and implementing a drug testing program easy. Depend on our experience to protect your company from the damage drug and alcohol abuse can inflict on your workforce.